Cox Automotive Marketing Partnership 2022 Bracket Challenge Contest
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase will not increase the chances of winning.
- SPONSOR: Cox Automotive, Inc., 3003 Summit Boulevard, Atlanta, GA 30319, is the sponsor and administrator of the Contest (“Sponsor”). The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with BetterPool, LLC (“BetterPool”) and BetterPool has no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Contest or Prize.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Cox Automotive Marketing Partnership 2022 Bracket Challenge Contest (“Contest”), You must use or setup your BetterPool Profile ID and log onto https://www.runyourpool.com/, enter the group pool: CAMP360, and fill out your bracket (“Entry” or “Entries”). You may submit one Entry (bracket) per person. Brackets must be submitted by 11:00AM EDT on Thursday, March 17, 2022 to be eligible for the Contest. BetterPool’s computer is the official time-keeping device for Entry. No purchase is required. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- WHO CAN ENTER: Only those who are invited via an email invitation from Cox Automotive and complete an Entry will be entered, and, as of the date of Entry, You must be at least 18 years old, and a legal resident of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor who assisted in the concept, production or publication of this Contest are not eligible to enter.
- WINNER SELECTION: The Entry with the highest score, as determined by BetterPool in the Standings on or about April 5, 2022, will selected as the winner. The winner will be notified by email after the drawing. Winner must respond within 5 business days with required information in order to receive the Prize. After 5 business days, the Entry with the next highest score will be selected. Odds of winning depend on number of Entries received.
- PRIZE: One (1) winner will be awarded a $500 gift card. Retail value: $500.00. No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of Prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value if the is Prize unavailable. In the event the winner cannot accept Prize, Sponsor will donate it to a charity of Sponsor’s choice on winner’s behalf. Prize is not redeemable for cash. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranties. Each winner will be responsible for all taxes and any other charges not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules. Acceptance of the Prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use winner’s name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation in all media now known or hereafter discovered, without notice, review or approval, unless prohibited by law. After verification of winner’s eligibility by Sponsor, Sponsor will ship, or cause to be shipped, the Prize, at its expense, to the winner within ten (10) business days of acknowledgement of notification by the winner and verification of eligibility by Sponsor. The Prize will be shipped to a U.S. address only. Sponsor intends that the use of the Prize awarded as part of this Contest complies with applicable federal, state, and local government gift and ethics rules.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT: Any personally identifiable information, including without limitation, Your name, age, address (including postal code), telephone number and/or email address, that you submit in connection with the Contest, will be used and collected by BetterPool in accordance with the BetterPool’s privacy statement (not Cox Automotive’s privacy statement); Sponsor and/or its representatives will use your name and email address for purposes related to the Contest and awarding the Prize and will be kept only as long as required by law.
- INDEMNITY: By submitting an Entry, You agree to release, discharge, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and BetterPool from any and all liability, claims or actions (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained arising from or relating to (i) your Entry, (ii) your participation in this Contest, and (iii) your acceptance, receipt, or use of any prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
- Neither Sponsor nor BetterPool shall be responsible for any: (i) incorrect or inaccurate information in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of the winners, or the distribution of the Prize; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest; (iii) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, Web site users, tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (iv) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest; (v) lost, delayed, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or e-mail; (vi) lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, damaged, garbled, or illegible Entries, Entries not received for any reason, or Entries not uploaded in accordance with instructions, all of which will be deemed disqualified; (vii) condition(s) caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or BetterPool which may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; or (viii) injury or damage to persons or property including, but not limited to death, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Contest or the acceptance or receipt of a prize.
- Neither Sponsor nor BetterPool shall be liable in the event that the Contest, any portion thereof, is cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”). Should a Force Majeure Event occur, Sponsor may, but is not obligated to, exercise reasonable efforts to determine winners and deliver all or part of the prize or make a reasonable substitution in its sole discretion.
- The Prize are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty or guarantee either express or implied by Sponsor.
- IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR OR BETTERPOOL BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATING TO THIS CONTEST (OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED OR RECEIVED AS PART OF SAID CONTEST), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR STRICT LIABILITY), OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY.
- DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION: The Contest and the Official Rules will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding conflicts of law rules which might apply the law of a different jurisdiction. Any legal action, suit, or proceeding with respect to the Contest will be brought exclusively in federal court in Fulton County, Georgia, and You consent to the jurisdiction of said court for all matters that arise under said Contest. Except where prohibited, any and all legal action, suit, or proceeding with respect to the Contest will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- SURVIVAL: The provisions of Sections 2, and 5 through 12 shall survive the completion, cancellation or termination of the Contest.
- ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By submitting an Entry to the Contest, You fully and unconditionally accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the BetterPool Terms of Service, which are incorporated herein by reference. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. You further acknowledge that winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all the Official Rules and requirements set forth herein. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification of an Entry. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not submit an Entry.
END OF OFFICIAL RULES